Python Developer – FinTech – London & Paris – up to £150k base
Our client is a quantitative and systematic investment manager with offices in Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, Paris, and Singapore. Their market presence is global and expands across the largest liquid electronic venues in Europe, Asia-Pacific, and North America. They combine, trading expertise, research, and new technologies to achieve high-quality returns for investors.
Skill and Experience Required:
- BSc or Higher in Computer Science.
- 3+ years of Software engineering experience in writing high-quality, testable in an object-oriented environment.
- Prior experience with Python and Rest APIs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of modern software architecture and cloud platforms.
- Experience in the financial services industry
Other preferred skills:
- Experience with query optimization and performance tuning
- AWS, Kubernetes, docker, Helm
- Experience with message queues
- Experience with more than 1 programming language
- You will be responsible for building and delivering solutions to our Risk Management and Trading desks.
Please upload a CV to apply or this role.