Python Quantitative Developer
An Equities Stat Arb Fund based in Munich is looking to hire an experienced Python Quantitative Developer to play a crucial role in building out their cutting-edge systematic trading platform.
In this role, you will join a tight-knit team of 10 professionals, the majority of whom are researchers, and collaborate closely with another Senior Quantitative Developer. They are keen to find a proactive self-starter who can bring forth fresh ideas and positively influence their technological trajectory.
- Build and optimise their systematic trading platform.
- Create software solutions to assist researchers in extracting signals from data.
- Implement and productionise trading strategies alongside execution algorithms.
- Contribute to potential modelling and execution research in the future (optional).
- 3+ years of software engineering experience in the trading industry.
- Expertise in Python and willingness to work with other languages when necessary.
- Solid education background in Computer Science or related field.
- Currently based or willing to relocate back to Munich.
What they offer:
- Highly collaborative environment that places a premium on knowledge exchange.
- Immediate substantial impact as the second engineer within the firm.
- Incorporation of a profit-sharing scheme in the annual bonus structure.
We will respond to all successful candidates shortlisted for this opportunity within 2 days and would advise all candidates to follow our LinkedIn company page for all the latest opportunities.