A London based Prop Trading Fund is on the lookout for a seasoned Python Quantitative Developer with a strong background in commodities trading to help them build/expand their discretionary desk.
As a Python Quantitative Developer, you will be responsible for developing and implementing sophisticated trading models and collaborate closely with Portfolio Managers to enhance trading strategies. Additionally, you will lead greenfield projects, leveraging you expertise to build from the ground up.
- Demonstrated experience/knowledge in commodities trading (any product)
- Proven track record of developing models for Portfolio Managers
- Expertise in working on greenfield projects or building from scratch
- Strong Python development skills
- BSc/MSc from a technical discipline
We will respond to all successful candidates shortlisted for this opportunity within 3 days and advise all candidates to follow our LinkedIn company page for all the latest opportunities.
Please upload a CV to apply or this role.