Durlston Partners is collaborating with a pioneering Quant Trading firm in their search for an experienced Research Engineer who excels in solving large-scale numerical and computational problems.
In this role, you’ll work closely with the Research Team to deliver scalable solutions for their research infrastructure and facilitate the deployment of new models in live trading. The firm leverages cutting-edge statistical and machine-learning techniques to improve the research process and create novel algorithms for signals prediction.
In addition to offering an intellectually stimulating environment, this firm is renowned for providing highly competitive compensation packages that truly reward talent and commitment.
The role is open in both Chicago or London.
- Collaborate with research and technology teams to investigate novel research ideas, assess them through large-scale experiments, and develop scientific libraries to disseminate these discoveries and methodologies.
- Build the tools and engines that propel their platforms and models into live trading scenarios.
- Evolve to independently conceive, test, develop, and oversee research projects and processes.
- Expertise in Python and C++
- Track-record of solving large parallel computational problems
- Strong numeracy skills and mathematical background
- Experience building software in quantitative trading environments is beneficial, but also open to candidates outside of industry (Big Tech, AI, self-driving, etc..).
- Excellent software development practices
- Stellar academic background in a STEM field
We will respond to all successful candidates shortlisted for this opportunity within 2 days and would advise all candidates to follow our LinkedIn company page for all the latest opportunities.
Please upload a CV to apply or this role.