Senior C# Engineer
Senior Software Engineer – Execution Technology – Global Trading Firm – London – Up to £140k + Bonus
A highly successful trading firm is looking to build out a brand new trading analytics dashboard allowing traders to have more information quicker to help them to trade.
The firm is one of very few that will allow significant WFH flexibility for a front office role, so only 2 days in the office per week.
A successful candidate will be working with both traders and Front Office staff as well as working in all layers of the development stack.
- Leading small projects teams developing the new TA platform from scratch.
- Lead code reviews, and the development of standard methodologies within the team/group.
- Taking ownership and control of problems and finding technical solutions.
- Interpret system requirements and business processes and relay to the wider team.
- Asset Management or Investment Management background
- BSc or MSc in CompSci or similar STEM subject
- Ability to speak with business partners and senior stakeholders
- Strong C# and React Skills
- Previous cloud knowledge
This is a unique opportunity to work for a tech-driven trading firm with one of the best developer environments we have seen and significant WFH flexibility.
If you would like to find out more about the role above, or any of our other roles that might be suitable, please apply with a copy of your updated resume and you will receive a response within 3 days if successful.
Please upload a CV to apply or this role.