SYSTEMS ENGINEER – HEDGE FUND – UP TO £100K + BONUS – LONDON
Durlston Partners are working with a successful hedge fund who are growing out their infrastructure team to support with the expansion into new asset classes.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience in a Windows focused role with a strong inclination towards PowerShell for automation.
- Manage global Windows Server and Client infrastructure, including Office applications.
- Design and architect the Windows environment for high availability and performance.
- Expertise in managing essential Azure technologies, especially AVD.
- Manage M365/Exchange Online services.
- Drive Autopilot deployments and profile management.
- Use MECM for endpoint OS patching to maintain a secure and up-to-date environment.
- Identify areas for improvement and propose innovative solutions while maintaining global standards.
- Advocate for automation and promote its adoption within the Infrastructure team.
- 5yrs experience in Windows environment.
- Extensive PowerShell use for automation.
- Experience managing VMWare ESX clusters, ensuring optimal performance and resource allocation.
- Extensive knowledge of networking technologies, facilitating smooth integration and troubleshooting in complex environments.
- Strong commitment to maintaining high security standards throughout the infrastructure, challenging conventional practices when necessary.
- Enthusiastic learner, constantly seeking opportunities for improvement and personal growth.
- Skilled in translating ideas into actionable plans, collaborating with cross-functional teams for successful implementation.
- Experience with CI/CD tools: Git, Ansible, Terraform
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience in configuring, monitoring and troubleshooting systems
- Strong scripting and technical skills
Please upload a CV to apply or this role.