Delivery Consultant / Researcher
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding Quant Recruitment desk within one of London’s leading technical recruitment firms.
We work with the leading systematic buy-side trading firms across Europe and the US, from senior portfolio managers to entry level quant researchers. The candidates we work with are some of the smartest minds in the world!
We’re experts in our fields! Adam Barnett has 15+ years of experience and Alexander Yepifanov is an ex quant with deep market knowledge – you’ll be learning from the best!
Unlike most search firms, we actively encourage researchers to meet with clients and work on the full 360 process. We push for them to be promoted to consultant level as soon as they’re ready and encourage juniors to step up and take ownership of clients.
We are a highly collaborative business and you will be fully integrated into, and supported by, the Quant and Data Science Recruitment team and the wider business at Durlston Partners.
- Smart, driven, tenacious and resilient
- Positive, kind, and humble
- Emotionally intelligent and a team player
- Strong work ethic
- Passion for excellent client and candidate service
- Ability to communicate with senior clients and highly intelligent candidates effectively, allowing them to make decisions by providing information (not through hard sales or being pushy)
- Long term view on all relationships
- Ambitious and money motivated
- Ability to accept constructive criticism as part of learning and take action immediately
Prior Recruitment Experience
We can take individuals with recruitment experience and teach about our market. Our approach is quite different to a transactional recruitment role, but we are willing to consider people that genuinely want a change of approach.
We are equally happy to consider those from outside of industry and exceptional graduates with no prior experience but the right core skills and personality.
In short, we are looking for a hardworking, solutions-oriented individuals who just gets it and we can teach you the rest.
Please upload a CV to apply or this role.