Researcher / Delivery Consultant (London)
Durlston Partners is an expert talent advisory firm specialising in the technology, quantitative finance, digital assets, and data science sectors. We take a long-term view on all our relationships, which has allowed us to build an enviable portfolio of strategically selected clients, as well as a strong network of candidates. Our clients include high-net-worth individuals, hedge funds, family offices, digital asset firms and banks.
Our London office, located just between Mayfair and Soho, delivers talent advisory services to our extensive roster of clients across 16 time zones. The team also works closely with high-performing professionals to help them progress their careers and become part of sector-leading teams.
We are looking to hire a Researcher who can deliver Durlston Partners’ high standards of work, display our ethos and professionalism and are interested in working alongside our specialists to grow our London office.
What you need to have:
- A graduate from a top university with a degree in Economics, Econometrics, Statistics or STEM
- A keen eye on the global economy
- Excellent client and candidate service
- Smart, driven, tenacious and resilient
- Positive, kind and humble
- Emotional Intelligence
- Team Player
- Strong collaborator with ability to work autonomously
What you’ll do:
- Work in the Quantitative Research and Systematic Trading team
- Source and identify top talent for hedge funds, trading firms, and digital asset companies using a variety of channels including job boards, social media, industry events, and referrals
- Screen and interview candidates to assess their qualifications, experience, and fit for open positions within the financial and digital asset industries, while providing timely feedback to both candidates and hiring managers
- Manage the full recruiting lifecycle, from sourcing to placement, while providing exceptional candidate and hiring manager experiences, and maintaining accurate candidate data and job postings in our applicant tracking system
Why we are a great place to work:
- We work in an entirely mature and collaborative environment with no KPIs and an endless list of benefits
- All targets are transparent from day 1, with up to 40% commission, no desk fees or thresholds, you can earn your full potential
- We have a platform that is second to none, exceptional client relationships and warm desks so all your time is spent billing as opposed to seeking new business
- It’s an extremely mature, collaborative and supportive environment with no KPIs and an endless list of benefits
- Our commission structure is exceptional (to 40% uncapped) and we have no desk fees, thresholds or traps designed to keep your commission down
Even if you’re not actively looking, we’re always keen to broaden our network and make the connection for the future, so please get in touch if you have a few minutes for an introductory chat.
Please upload a CV to apply or this role.