Senior / Principal Consultant (London)
Durlston Partners is an expert talent advisory firm specialising in the technology, quantitative finance, digital assets, and data science sectors. We take a long-term view on all our relationships, which has allowed us to build an enviable portfolio of strategically selected clients, as well as a strong network of candidates. Our clients include high-net-worth individuals, hedge funds, family offices, digital asset firms and banks.
Our London office, located just between Mayfair and Soho, delivers talent advisory services to our extensive roster of clients across 16 time zones. The team also works closely with high-performing professionals to help them progress their careers and become part of sector-leading teams.
We are looking to hire Senior/Principal Technology Recruiters who can deliver Durlston Partners’ high standards of work, display our ethos and professionalism and are interested in working alongside our specialists to grow our London office.
What you need to have:
- Decision maker – involvement and input into hiring and strategic growth plans
- Experience in senior stake-holder management
- Proven track record managing, training, and building teams
- Consistent top biller (£250k+ per year)
- Excellent client and candidate service
- Smart, driven, tenacious and resilient
- Positive, kind and humble
- Emotional Intelligence
- Team Player
- Strong collaborator with ability to work autonomously with a solution
What you’ll do:
- Act as a key point of contact for our hedge-fund, prop-trading and banking clients across London
- Actively lead delivery to current clients (efficiently sourcing relevant local talent to fill business needs)
- On-board new clients within the financial space through networking and Business Development
Why we are a great place to work:
- We work in an entirely mature and collaborative environment with no KPIs and an endless list of benefits
- All targets are transparent from day 1, with up to 40% commission, no desk fees or thresholds, you can earn your full potential
Please upload a CV to apply or this role.