A top-tier global Investment Firm based in New York City is looking to hire into their Low Latency Trading Systems team. They’re seeking a C++ Developer with engineering, analytical and quant skills, inside or outside of finance, committed to leveraging technology to solve complex Algo Trading problems. You will collaborate with traders and developers on the trading floor to optimize trading strategies and and expand system connectivity to new markets.
Trading ~$1 Billion every day across dozens of different platforms. You will have the opportunity to have an immediate impact and options for project and team management.
The ideal candidate is passionate about technology, loves to code, and is excited to be at the cutting edge of automation in every aspect of their organization. This opportunity will consistently challenge you and improve your skills by working in a small, highly collaborative team of experienced technologists.
As a C++ Developer, you will play an influential role in various aspects, including:
- Full lifecycle of software development for market making
- Optimizing major trading system components
- Develop low latency exchange connectivity for new markets
- Working alongside Quants to enhance the distributed pricing platform
- Extensive experience in C++
- Ability to solve new and unfamiliar problems quickly and creatively
- Highly proficient in template programming and ultra low latency design
- B.S. in Computer Science (or related Engineering field)
- Ability to work independently, in a team, and lead a team in a fast-paced environment
We will respond to all successful candidates shortlisted for this opportunity within 3 days and advise all candidates to follow our LinkedIn company page for all the latest opportunities.
Please upload a CV to apply or this role.