We are working with a crypto fund in New York that despite operating in an incredibly challenging environment continues to benefit enormously from general liquidity and activity in the market. Backed by some of the biggest names on the traditional Buy-Side, this firm has been posting positive returns every month since they went live, whilst every single crypto has been going the opposite way.
As part of a team build out, the Market-Neutral Crypto Quant Fund (CeFi & DeFi) is looking to bring on a Data Engineer who can scale their data sets to Petabytes worth. For context 1PB is the equivalent of 11,000 4k films (~100GB each).
- Design ETL workflows
- Build storage and retrieval solutions for the wide variety of data sets used in research
- Scale said data sets to petabytes worth
- Onboard new datasets, including traditional finance data and alternative data
- An integral part of a small but growing team whose employees include Olympiad Winners, an ethical blockchain hacker and top-of-the-class students from top global universities.
- Bulletproof Computer Science fundamentals
- Exceptional programming ability in Python
- Experience designing ETL workflows
- 3+ years managing tick-data or other large data sets
Please upload a CV to apply or this role.