Durlston Partners is working with an innovative New York based startup revolutionising the Real Estate and Healthcare industry through machine learning and state of the art engineering.
As a NLP Engineer you will be accelerating product growth and strategy building out the platform infrastructure all the while helping millions of people. Client is an office 1st firm so you must be keen to work alongside colleagues within a collaborative environment where you are proactive, looking to continually improve and make a high business impact.
What to expect in the role:
- Apply engineering expertise to build out the core ML infrastructure producing high quality code and components
- Drive customer improvements creating new tools and features
- Work in a cross functional team liaising with software development, data and operations specialists
- Contribute to research of innovative ML approaches
- Strong understanding of programming fundamentals and experience using Python in a backend environment for 2+ years
- Obtained Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in STEM or other quantitative discipline, PhD is a plus
- Experience with implementing ML models
- Strong understanding of deep learning frameworks
- Command over natural language processing is a plus
- Demonstrated carrying out quantitative research in personal project or in academia
If you are interested, then please apply and reach out to email@example.com. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.
Please upload a CV to apply or this role.