Research Engineer – Quantitative trading & Investment Firm / Hybrid – Up to £300k Base + Bonus
This role is with a truly unique, forward-thinking Quantitative trading and investment firm that focuses on applying scientific research, whilst upholding a deep commitment to a culture of innovation.
My client will present you the opportunity to rub shoulders with the best researchers and engineers in the world, all whilst working together in a relaxed environment which breeds collaboration, creativity, and strong performance across the board.
Role: Research Engineer
Wfh/Office: 3 days on site in Central London. Causal Dress policy.
Salary: Up to £300k Base + Bonus
- Advanced skills in Python and C++
- Familiarity with addressing substantial parallel computational challenges
- Numerical capabilities applicable to software development for research purposes
- Previous experience in crafting software within quantitative trading settings is advantageous
- A keen inclination towards iterative software development and adherence to development best practices