AI / Tech
Up to £120k + Generous share options scheme
Working environment: Hybrid
Durlston Partners is working with a VC backed Tech firm with over $100m funding looking to considerably expand their engineering team with an additional 80 engineers in the next 12 months, across Paris, London, Munich and Berlin. Their ambition is to build AI solving some of the most complex real-world / global problems to help and serve democracies through cutting-edge technology and an ethic first approach.
In your role working alongside highly talented software engineers and AI researchers, you will define, create and build the technology, the processes and the organisation itself. Most of the projects are Greenfield and involves building brand new systems in Rust & Python (no previous experience needed – our client is are open to hire strong candidates from any OOP background as long as you are happy to learn new technologies).
• Contribute to product roadmap and architecture by working closely with customers and various colleagues
• Build and improve components and services and continuously improve existing systems when needed
• Design and implement real-time data, processing systems, backend services and APIs
• Mentor junior team members when needed
• Excellent programming skills in Rust or any OOP languages (ie Java, Python, C++)
• Strong systems design and architecture skills
• Deep knowledge of Algorithms and Data Structures
• Experience building with distributed systems using cloud native technologies
• Good communication skills
• Passion for staying up to date with new technologies
• Strong education background in STEM
• Hybrid / Flexible environment
• Working in an innovative organisation focused on solving real world problems
• Opportunity to drive impact in a fast-growing company
• Be part of a diverse, collaborative, mission led team
• Excellent leadership and talents
• Lots of freedom to explore with new projects and technologies
We will respond to all successful candidates shortlisted for this opportunity within 2 days and would advise all candidates to follow our LinkedIn company page for all the latest opportunities.
Please upload a CV to apply or this role.