Senior Quantitative Developer
Our client is a leading cryptocurrency trading firm with a bold dream to change crypto trading and make it more accessible and safer.
Due to astonishing results for the last few years the uniquely skilled crypto team is going through an expansion and looking for a talented Quantitative Developer. You would be joining a team of seasoned professionals with extensive experience in the Crypto market.
As a Quantitative Developer you will be working to build and optimise strategies and products alongside highly experienced and skilled traders and tech professionals.
If working in a challenging, dynamic and rewarding environment is something that describes you please keep reading …
As part of the team you can expect to become part of a broad range of complex projects that may include:
- Support, implement and optimise models and trading systems
- Architecting new risk models and Trading risk management
- Latency investigation / monitoring and optimisation
- Trading risk management
- Improve and optimise execution models
- Work experience in cash products (FX, Equity) OR exchange-traded options
- Proficiency in any OOP (5+ years)
- Experience in algorithmic trading
- Understanding of messaging
- Analysis skills
- Deep Fluency in Linux
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle pressure (front-office)
- Dealing with work interruptions and prioritising
Why work for us:
- WFH up to 50%
- Bonuses every 6 months
- Up to 33 day holiday per year
- Amazing healthcare and pension scheme
Please upload a CV to apply or this role.