Senior Quantitative Developer
Fully systematic hedge fund with technology at heart of their business, this is where technology and science meet to solve the toughest challenges in investment management.
You would be joining a well established team and working alongside the best people in the industry, this is a chance to work with like minded people and have a business impact from day one.
As a Quant Developer you should be comfortable working on the trading floor and interact daily with researchers and portfolio managers, they operate in a very collaborative and intellectually stimulating environment. Internal flat structure and agile teams means working towards rapid prototyping of products with immediate user feedback.
The candidate must possess great academic and analytical skills, love to code daily and be ready to take responsibility for their work. Quant Developers will design, code and implement proprietary systems and tools to drive internal capabilities.
Some of the traits shared by the existing team:
- M.S. or Ph.D from a top university in CompSci, Physics or related field.
- Top of the class graduates
- Expert-level knowledge of algorithms, design patterns, threading and multiprocessing
- Able to express complex concepts in simple terms
- Genuine interest in systematic trading
Please upload a CV to apply or this role.